Click here to be taken to the registration page.
Are you ready to have your prophetic and healing gifts activated at a whole new level? Do you desire to increase your capacity to perceive when God is speaking as well as interpret, and apply prophetic revelation? This upcoming Hearing God workshop is designed to do just that in a fun, practical, and hands on kind of way. Whether you are new or seasoned at walking in the prophetic, come expecting to grow in your prophetic gift and receive fresh words for 2017. Here’s a taste of what you will experience in the upcoming Hearing God Workshop:
- Review the most common ways God speaks to us and how to recognize when He is speaking
- Learn methods of interpreting and applying prophetic revelation (many people hear God but don’t know what to do next….they get stuck in the interpretation and application stage)
- Become activated in practical methods of ministering prophetically to believers, non-believers, friends, and strangers.
- Know how to avoid the pitfalls of prophetic ministry (giving and receiving) and how to see the most fruit manifest from your gifts.
- Participate in at least 3-4 activities designed to increase your capacity to perceive, interpret, and apply prophetic revelation. (Every person will leave the workshop having been prophesied over at least 4 times)
- Experience how Holy Spirit empowers us to minister in the gifts of healing and the prophetic in our spheres of influence
- Recognize and learn how to overcome obstacles to ministering to people outside the boundaries of the four walls of the church.
- Learn how to support people as they contend for the words God has spoken over their lives. (ie: How to actively wait, reasons for delay and how to posture ourselves during delay, etc)
- Time for Question/Answer Session to tackle some of your questions about the prophetic, healing, the supernatural, and more.
About Tara Browder:
Tara Browder, formerly a high school English teacher for nearly a decade, obtained an associate’s degree in Christian ministry from Morningstar School of Ministry (a ministry led by Rick Joyner), in 2004. Prior to graduating, she served as an intern for Steve Thompson, pastor and head of the prophetic ministry for one school term. Tara has been traveling as an itinerant minister and short-term missionary for the last ten years. In 2010, Tara began her journey into full time ministry by completing a one -year program with Global Awakening School of Supernatural Ministry. (a ministry of Randy Clark) Tara began to experience the healing power of God, miracles, and the supernatural as she traveled to Brazil on two ministry trips with Randy Clark and teams from Global Awakening. As a result of those trips, Tara’s ministry took flight to not only travels in the United States but Japan and Southeast Asia including Cambodia, Malaysia, and the red light district of Chiang Mai, Thailand, where she has ministered and planted a house church. Over the years Tara has seen an increase of the supernatural in the areas of healing, deliverance, and prophecy. Her message is aimed at challenging others to learn how to hear the voice of God, obey it, and live a supernatural lifestyle in their everyday lives which all comes from living a life from God’s presence. She has a heart to stir people’s faith for miracles and to create an atmosphere where Holy Spirit touches the hearts and lives of people with God’s love. As an ordained minister, Tara founded her non-profit Abba’s River Ministries, and she has also published two books. In her first one titled When God is in the Whisper, she teaches through biblical examples and personal stories how to recognize God’s voice. In her most recently published book, Overcoming Bride, she shares practical ways to prepare ourselves to experience the greatest romance we will ever know—-the tangible love of a Bridegroom God. For more information on Tara Browder and her ministry work, visit her website at www.tarabrowder.com.